Bus advertising is a dynamic form of advertising, unlike billboards, instead of waiting for your customers to come to your advert, Bus advertising takes your message directly to your customers. This is outstanding because they can't turn it off, throw it away, or click on the next page. That means your message is reaching consumers — all the time, everyday.
Benefits of ediaro Bus Advertising:
- Cost effective medium - it has the lowest cost per thousand. These ads cost 80% lesser than TV commercials and 60% lesser than print advertisement.
- People spend more time in vehicle than they do reading newspapers or watching television.
- Ads on billboards are free to consumers. (they do not have to purchase a magazine or TV Subscription to view the product)
- Outdoor advertising is the only medium with constant exposure. No other media allows a 24/7 display of advertisements!
- It's always on the eye level and easy to read
- It supports longer texts compared to hoardings as other vehicles are forced to read the content
- Generates visibility of the ad in every area as per the Bus/Taxi route
- Repeated exposures in the same area
POSITIONS AVAILABLE (External Bus Advertising)
Streetliners are found along the side of the bus beneath the windows (on the average, they are available in 2 x standard sizes 13-foot and 10-foot – both just above half a metre high) – very effective for reach to motorists and pedestrians. ediaro Bus Advertising campaigns are traditionally booked along with the mega rears (Below) for 12-month campaigns, but 6, 3 and 1 - month(s) can be possible depending on State, timing, the stock and other factors.
These bus advertisement size fully cover the rear of a bus, they carry the WOW factor and give such a fantastic platform for creative designs – bus advertising on Rears allows the advertiser to use more space, effectively - akin to a mobile billboard.
Wraps: Wraps as its name implies means - full Bus wraps. They are hugely effective for standing the advertiser out from the crowd – it is the bus advertising that always turns heads. This is most popular on major brands and for Political campaigns in Nigeria. Traditionally, it is only booked for 12-month campaigns, but 6 and 3-months can be possible depending on State, timing, the stock and other factors. The timing is usually long - because the print costs are expensive hence a short campaign isn’t realistic idea.
Internal Bus Advertising (Headliners): This is usualy above the windows inside the bus. They are fantastic for targeting the local bus commuter or traveller and give a good sized area for a strong message. This platform is ideal platform for targeting a captive audience.