Digital Payments & Collections
ediaro.com offer professional support on Digital Collections and Payment mediums. We will introduce alternative mediums of collecting payments and others for reducing bank
charges. We achieve this by centralising payment traffic, introducing alternative payment channels and decreasing the number of banking relations. The Client will be able to receive payments from customers at all commercial Banks in Nigeria (even without having an account with them); if desired an international payment gateway can be deployed to meet the client international customer demand. Be ready to reduce more than 20 percent of your cost, spend less time on accounting, reconciliation, audit and ultimately reduce leakages.
ediaro.com payment experts help organizations deal with the complex and fast changing dynamics in the payment world. We help adopt payment solutions and technologies to enable omni-channel payment. We support you throughout the journey of understanding the new digital payment solutions, develop your strategy, co-create new digital nervous system, supply relevant technology, launch the service to ensure stakeholders in your organization utilize it optimally.
We serve and partner with Private and Public Sector in diverse industries including merchants, payments processors, card issuers, technology companies and major Banks. We enjoy meeting with and working with start-ups in the industry as well as managers from leading companies that are looking to innovate. Our team is composed of executives with broad exposure to many facets of the payments industry, including business management, marketing, technology, operations, and risk management. We bring to our clients a unique combination of our specialized skills in payments industry, many years of hands-on experience in the field, and our network of professional relationships. We occupy niche position in the market.
Digital Payment Channels
We have signed strategic partnership agreements with Banks and payment processors to simplify the setup process for you to receive and make payments faster, quicker at a more affordable rate.
- Online Payment Processing - for receiving local and/or international online payments from customer using their Debit/Credit card (VERVE, Mastercard, Visa) which automates the payment, ensures availability 24/7 and settles the money to your Bank account. We can deploy many payment processors such as Webpay, Bluepay, UCollect among others
- Paydirect Bank Branch & Web - for receiving payments at all Commercial Banks and/or Web
- POS Payment - for receiving payments from customers using conventional or customised online and/or offline POS machine.
- ATM Machine Payment - for receiving payment thru ATM Machine from customers
- Quickteller - for receiving payments on your website, quickteller.com, ATM, Mobile APP etc
- Autopay - for making individual and bulk payments at a more affordable rate (cheaper than bank transfer fees). It has feature to store banking details for ease of re-occurent transactions paying Staff salary, Vendor Payments and other stakeholder payments.
- CollegePAY Web, Bank Branch & Aggregator Scheme - for receiving payments by schools
- Customised ATM Identity Card - Get unique ATM & Identity card for stakeholders in your organisation.
Our collection platforms grant you control over the ways in which your collections are structured thereby allowing seamless monitoring and reconciliation across multiple channels. Some of the benefits includes:
- Efficient, quick and convenient ways for your customers to pay
- It improves your bank account reconciliation process and reduces administration costs
- It provides your customers with flexibility and choice of paying across multiple channels and locations
- It avails you the possibility of choosing the way you and mediums you want to receive your funds
- It reduces incidences of revenue collection leakages to the barest minimum
- It provides a consolidated multichannel revenue collection and reporting interface
- It can be integrated with your Website, ERP, Web Portals, Mobile APP (Android, IOS, Windows etc).