United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Fladio International Nigeria Limited (Trading under the name ediaro.com) to develop free simple ecommerce website for UBA customers and integrate the Bank Payment Gateway - UBA Webpay (UCollect). It will enable the customers take full advantage of the Cashless Policy - by marketing their products and services online and accept local and international cards such as Interswitch, eTranzact, Visa and Mastercard .
The Website would be developed totally FREE by ediaro.com (although the customer
will pay for the domain registration, web hosting and SSL Certificate needed to put the site live) for each interested UBA customer.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- Download and fill UBA UCollect form (email or call us to give you details of how to submit form).
- Fill ediaro Web Development project intake form click here.
- Proceed to make payment (N30,000) for your Web Hosting, Domain Registration, SSL Certificate & Dedicated IP. We accept Card and Bank Deposit for payment.
- Upon receipt of form details & registration payment, we’ll commence your website development.
- You’ll send your site contents (Images and text).
- We’ll develop and deliver your website for you to manage and update.
- You'll start selling and accepting payment online.